Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I just Love my Skin



I live two lives one is that of a Digital Marketing Analyst attending meetings dealing with new clients and getting mad at my subordinates. My second life is of a Football lover, playing football with friends, cooking new dishes, gardening and all other stuff that can make me look like a five year old baby.
I enjoy everything I do and always love to try something new but one thing that I take care of is my skin. I love my skin and always use best products so that it glows always. My dressing table is full of all type of products from toner to sun blocks, from massage cream to moisturizers.
I always spend a lot of money on bath and beauty products and some of my favorite products are:
Olay moisturizer
Baby oil
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream
Nivea hand cream
Neutrogena Sunblock SPF 45
I always use the products that are tested and are safe to use. The best way to know is to check the reviews online before going for any products. Trust good brands and eat healthy is my mantra of healthy good looking skin. If you are thinking that I spend too much on beauty products then I must tell you that I love coupons and cash back. Most of the time while surfing Internet I found some really good discounts and deals. The best way to spend less and save more is to use Bath & Body Coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment