Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thanks to my Friend, I'm perfect Mommy Shopper


It’s the time to go for shopping again for our new arrival Alisha, yes you guessed it right we all have planned to name her Alisha. Everyday her room is getting filled with more and more toys. As we all know that her mom is the most lazy potato couch present on earth so we all college buddies have decided to help her. Two days back Jenny brought a nice Safety Crib set for her bed. She is now ten days old and so sleeps with her mom but after one month she’ll be shifting to her own room and so we all are busy getting her rom prepared.
While surfing internet for more stuff like bib set and diaper bags I stumbled on Giggle.com. It is a pretty cool store with cool stuff for babies but I found it little bit expensive as compared to other online stores. OMG see now I’m talking like a Mommy. So I planned to check out some other stores and while surfing I came around Cookie’s Kids. The site has clearance Sale up and so I grabbed some really cool stuff for Alisha. Here is a list of stuff I grabed.
·         Gluckstein Home Girls “Enchanted” Wash Cloth 4-Pack  for just $4.99


·         Gluckstein Home Girls “Enchanted” Bib 3-Pack for just $4.99


·         Winnie the Pooh Girls “Florals” Diaper Bag for just $12.99


·         Fisher-Price Kick and Crawl Discovery Gym for just $29.99


·         Summer “Slim & Clear” Digital Audio Monitor for just $39.99

I think I did enough saving from Cookie,s Kids and I must say this tore is the most reasonable store.
After few days we have Halloween and so it was the time to check out some Halloween dresses for Alisha. I was looking for some cute dress like one I saw in the internet in which the baby was dresses up like a hamburger. While surfing net I saw a cute Lady Bug dress at Corner Stork Baby Gifts and I must say I loved it at the first instant and so here is the Halloween Dress for Alisha
Snug as a Bug" Ladybug Snuggle Sack for $35.99

Now my shoppoping is over and as usual I checked the Cash Back rebates for the selected Store. I found both the stores at Pennyful with good Cash Back Rebates.
Rebate for Corner Stork Baby Gifts is5.75%
As the title of the post says seriously thanks to my friend because of her I have learned a lot about baby which store is good for shopping and what should be the expectant price of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment